Right Wing Leftovers – 5/23/12
- Jim DeMint, Tony Perkins, Harry Jackson and others are holding a press conference tomorrow “to show their support for the Defense of Marriage Act and marriage as the union of one man and one woman.”
- It seems that people who watch Fox News are actually less informed than people who don’t watch any news at all.
- Michael Youssef says that President Obama has “ambushed” America with his support for marriage equality.
- Gary Bauer declares that President Obama’s ties to Jeremiah Wright “should be fair game in 2012” and that John McCain “forfeited one of his most powerful arguments against Obama” by not attacking him over it.
- Finally, Rick Joyner warns that “we are headed for an economic collapse, followed by the worst civil unrest America and much of the world has ever experienced, followed by martial law.”