Right Wing Leftovers – 5/21/12
- The Heritage Foundation and the Franklin Center have teamed up to produce something called the Breitbart Awards Dinner. Seriously.
- OneMillionMoms claims that if JC Penney “would stop pushing a deviant and unhealthy lifestyle … their bottom line would not be suffering.”
- Al Mohler says “Christians who are seriously committed to the authority of the Bible have no choice but to affirm all that the Bible teaches, including its condemnation of homosexuality.”
- Ralph Reed’s Faith and Freedom Coalition will be looking at “the people that have maybe purchased a Bible in the last 18 to 24 months [and then] making sure they’re registered to vote.” I have purchased three Bibles in that time period, so I am looking forward to speaking with them.
- Finally, Phyllis Schlafly blames stupid feminists for having “destroyed the relationship between men and woman. Most women like big, strong, John-Wayne-type men. They want men who bravely put out fires, fight in combat, protect their wives and children against intruders, and save damsels in distress. But feminists have made a lot of men afraid to be manly.”