Right Wing Leftovers – 5/12/14
- After being dumped by HGTV, the Benham brothers has reportedly had their reality show picked up by INSP TV.
- Liberty Counsel and Voice of the Voiceless are pushing ex-gay materials on colleges in Virginia.
- Peter LaBarbera is threatening to sue Salon.com for libel.
- Frank Turek says the push for marriage equality is “stealing rights from God.”
- Finally, Stu Burguiere claims that we intentionally misrepresented Glenn Beck’s recent comments about Hillary Clinton because we “hate Glenn,” even though we fully explained the context in the post in which the video was used. But if Burguiere is genuinely concerned about people taking things out of context, he ought to discuss that with his boss.