Right Wing Leftovers – 4/9/13
- Rick Santorum says “it would be suicidal” for the Republican Party to accept marriage equality.
- Melissa Harris-Perry responds to the right-wing freakout over her MSNBC promo.
- Diane Gramley, president of the American Family Association of Pennsylvania, responds to news that Sen. Bob Casey Jr. now supports gay marriage by saying that “if Bob Casey, Sr. was still alive, he would be extremely disappointed in his son.”
- Judging by the fact that its website is now defunct, we are guessing that the Newt Gingrich-founded and Jim Garlow-led Renewing American Leadership effort is no more.
- Glenn Beck calls the Obamas the “most ostentatious family I’ve ever seen in my life.”