- According to Human Events, Free Congress Foundation has elected Former VA Governor Jim Gilmore as president and chief executive officer of the organization.
- A couple of activists even further to the right than the Family Research Council are demanding that FRC President Tony Perkins resign.
- The Susan B. Anthony List is now targeting Arkansas Senator Blanche Lincoln over her vote on health care reform.
- Roy Moore knows what Alabama public schools need: more God.
- Tea Party activists are gearing up for the 2010 elections and Sen. Jim DeMint hopes they’ll help him put some real Republicans in office.
- Finally, Andy Schlafly was on the Colbert Report earlier this week discussing Conservapedia and its Bible translation project:
|The Colbert Report||Mon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|