Right Wing Leftovers – 4/4/14
- FRC’s Tony Perkins was on hand as Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant signed a new Arizona-like “Religious Freedom Restoration Act” into law during a private ceremony.
- Don Feder lays out the “10 Pillars of Patriotism.”
- Judie Brown, founder of American Life League, is outraged that President Obama gave a rosary blessed by the Pope to Nancy Pelosi: “I’m horrified, because as a Catholic, I think it’s sacrilegious for someone like Pelosi – who is allegedly a Catholic – to accept anything from a pro-abortion president, but specifically when it is a rosary. It’s a sacrilege for the president to have given it to anybody or to have accepted it in the first place. He has no faith.”
- You have been warned: “Without Revival, Our Civilization Will Become Like Sodom and Gomorrah.”
- Finally, Stuart Shepard blames groups like PFAW for an incident in which a little girl was allegedly told that she could not pray before lunch, even though the entire thing was false and ginned up by Todd Starnes.