Right Wing Leftovers – 4/3/12
- Sarah Palin suggests the GOP presidential nominee should not “play it safe and do just what the GOP establishment expects” when picking a running mate. Because that worked out so well for John McCain.
- Newt Gingrich has now been reduced to focusing his efforts on “persuading GOP delegates to adopt a series of platform proposals that will hold [Mitt] Romney to conservative positions.”
- Lila Rose says that the voices of “anti-abortion feminists” are being shut out of the debate over healthcare and contraception.
- Frank Turek warns that Christians need to get involved in politics because “you won’t be able to preach the Gospel if you don’t get involved in politics.”
- Finally, Cindy Jacobs asks her prayer network to “pray against all legislation being pushed to legalize same-sex marriage in Hawaii.”