Right Wing Leftovers – 4/25/14
- Glenn Beck spoke at Liberty University today. There was some crying involved.
- A poll commissioned by Citizens for Community Values Action shows, shockingly, “a decline in support for same-sex marriage in Ohio.”
- Robert Oscar Lopez warns S.E. Cupp not to support gay adoption because, in doing so, “we are encouraging a whole new generation of homewreckers – gays who want to be parents and figure out that the cheapest way to do it is to seduce someone of the same sex who is currently in a rocky marriage with children.”
- Right-wing activists have released a Citizens’ Commission on Benghazi report. We are sure it is very informative.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer proudly declares that “I am the only conservative in America” that is willing to come to Cliven Bundy’s defense.