Right Wing Leftovers – 4/23/13
- Glenn Beck continues his efforts to expose the “disinformation campaign” surrounding the Boston Marathon bombing cover-up.
- Who is running Mark Sanford’s campaign and thought that this was a good way of handling his trespassing story?
- CNN is bringing back “Crossfire” and is apparently considering Newt Gingrich for one of the slots. Sounds like a hit.
- Trinity Broadcasting Network claims that it is responsible for 36 million conversions to Christ in the past 40 years.
- Bryan Fischer seems to have caught the attention of the Anti-Defamation League but won’t be issuing any sort of apology.
- Finally, after leading a filibuster in protest over the possible use of drones on US soil, Sen. Rand Paul now says that he would have supported the use of drones in the search for the Boston Marathon bombers.