Right Wing Leftovers – 4/22/14
- In a shocking development, a poll commissioned by the Family Research Council and America Values found “that 82 percent of Republican and Republican-leaning independents” oppose gay marriage.
- The Patrick Henry Center for Individual Liberty has lost its tax-exempt status after the IRS determined that it “has shown a pattern of deliberate and consistent intervention in political campaigns.”
- Todd Starnes has very clever insights.
- Any event featuring Wiley Drake and James David Manning is bound to be an exercise in insanity.
- Finally, it is more than a little ironic that J.D. Greear, a pastor speaking at the Southern Baptist Convention’s Ethics Religious Liberty Commission Leadership Summit, would complain that “[p]reaching against homosexuality in our day is about as popular as preaching against slavery and racism in Charleston, South Carolina, in 1861.”