- Gov. Bobby Jindal will be the commencement speaker at Liberty University next
- Michael Farris is now bravely trying to distance himself from Doug Phillips.
- NOM is organizing its second annual “March for
Marriage” because “we must show that we will not be intimidated by the
thought-police-bullies intent on silencing us so they can push their agenda down America’s throat!” Good luck with
- FRC prays against legalized pot: “May state policies which encourage marijuana use,
which serve as a gateway to more harmful drugs and addiction, and that benefit only drug peddlers, be reversed! May those in
authority, especially parents, set an example and train our youth to reject mind altering drugs that are dangerous to
everyone (Lk 12:35-40; Rom 12:1; 1 Cor 6:12-20; Eph 5:18).”
- Matt Barber is predictably
upsetby the release of a postage stamp honoring Harvey Milk.
- Finally, Steven Camarota of
the Center for Immigration Studies says it “would help the Republicans a lot” if the number of legal immigrants allowed into America was reduced by 70% or so.