Right Wing Leftovers – 4/13/12
- Deep in dept, Newt Gingrich’s campaign is now renting out his donor list in an attempt to raise money.
- Richard Viguerie says conservatives need to stop rushing to support Mitt Romney because “Romney should be rushing to embrace conservatives.”
- FRC warns that ENDA “would pave the way for reverse discrimination against any American who disapproves of homosexuality.”
- Can we please stop with the absurd speculation about Mike Huckabee ever agreeing to serve as Mitt Romney’s running mate?
- Gary Bauer declares that “many feminists despise traditional marriage and place no value on women who stay home to raise their children.”
- Finally, we keep seeing Religious Right activists citing studies finding that stay-at-home moms would earn hundreds of thousands of dollars a year if they were paid for all cooking, cleaning, and various other tasks they do. But, for some reason, they never seem to recognize or admit that working parents do all of those same tasks as well.