Right Wing Leftovers – 3/5/13
- Apparently feeling that CPAC wasn’t already a complete joke, organizers have once again invited Donald Trump to speak.
- It is nice to see that the AFA continues to promote insane conspiracy theories.
- Right-wing radio host Steve Deace tells Bryan Fischer that he may run for Iowa’s open Senate seat if Rep. Steve King declines because only he can unify the party.
- A Virginia pastor convicted of helping Lisa Miller kidnap her daughter and flee the country has been sentenced to more than two years in prison.
- Finally, an effort is again underway to get a “personhood” amendment on the ballot in Mississippi and this time it is being headed by the wife of the producer of Bryan Fischer’s radio show.