Right Wing Leftovers – 3/22/12
- A new Pew poll finds that 38 percent of voters thing there is “too much expression of religious faith and prayer from political leaders.” Not surprisingly, 55% of Rick Santorum supporters think there is “too little” faith and prayer from political leaders.
- Ken Cuccinelli hs filed papers to run for governor in Virginia.
- An effort to repeal marriage equality in New Hampshire failed yesterday.
- Randall Terry alleges that Democrats are engaged in a “criminal conspiracy” to deny destroy his presidential “campaign.”
- Dr. Kevin Lewis, associate professor of theology and law at Biola University, finds it “sad” that Ted Olson is proud of “trying to enact Sodom in the once-mighty Christian nation of the United States.”
- Finally, watching Glenn Beck and Jerry Boykin discuss how the “Kony 2012” is some Soros-backed effort that will turn Joseph Kony into Che Guevara-like figure is honestly one of the dumbest things we have ever seen.