Right Wing Leftovers – 2/9/13
- Cindy Jacobs explains how she became a “respected prophet.”
- This is apparently a real thing: “11-Year-Old Ordained Minister is America’s Next Superstar Evangelist.”
- Unfortunately for us, Fox News’ resident quack psychiatrist Keith Ablow will not run for the vacant senate seat in Massachusetts.
- Rep. Randy Forbes is very worried about “America’s new government-imposed religion,” by which he means conservative Christians not getting their way on everything.
- Finally, the Family Research Council cannot possibly be a hate group because someone who interned there says they are “the most delightful, friendly, sweet, loving, caring, and Christ-like people you will ever meet.”