Right Wing Leftovers – 2/6/13
- The Boy Scouts announced that the organization has decided to postpone the vote on whether to drop the prohibition on gay scouts and leaders, scheduled to take place today, until May.
- Robert Knight says the core problem “is that America has been told that homosexuality is now moral and healthy and normal, even though it’s none of the three. It’s a sin. The Bible makes it clear it’s sinful. It hurts people.”
- The “Heartbeat Bill” might be stalled in Ohio, but it continues to spread across the nation.
- Hey, Mat Staver … when exactly did the Department of Homeland Security designate the FRC and AFA as “potential domestic terrorists”?
- Fox News has apparently finally gotten tired of paying Dick Morris to be wrong about everything and severed its ties with him.
- Finally, the man who attacked the Family Research Council headquarters last summer has pled guilty … and FRC continues to try to place the blame on the SPLC.