Right Wing Leftovers – 2/5/13
- Glenn Beck dedicated last night’s program to exposing how today’s progressives are really modern-day eugenicists.
- The National Bible Association has awarded its top honor to Hobby Lobby President Steve Green for fighting the government’s HHS mandate.
- Matt Barber says gay activists “want access to our children, to be able to corrupt their minds and instill in them this worldview that says there is no right and wrong, that there is no such thing as sexual sin or sexual morality.”
- ALIPAC’s William Gheen says Senators “Rubio, McCain, and Graham are deeply scarring their reputations within the Republican party by both pushing amnesty for illegal immigrants and remaining in open coalition with Senator Bob Menendez despite these shocking revelations and scandals. Senator Menendez needs to resign from the immigration reform amnesty group and the US Senate seat he is disgracing with his continued presence.”
- Finally, Bryan Fischer offers his own “Christian approach to immigration reform,” in which all who are here illegally will “engage in self-repatriation.”