Right Wing Leftovers – 2/3/12
- Bill Donohue is warning the NFL that Madonna had better behave during her Super Bowl halftime performance.
- Peter Wehner, former Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of the White House Office of Strategic Initiatives under George W. Bush, is outraged about “Barack Obama’s Divisive Theology.” Seriously.
- Pamela Geller isn’t about to let a slain woman’s family stop her from misusing said woman’s name to further her anti-Muslim agenda.
- Is anyone surprised to learn Opus Dei was responsible for Lila Rose’s conversion to Catholicism?
- Finally, the quote of the day from James Robison: “Substituting ineffective government programs for godly living will always prove damaging to every citizen. Government will properly serve or will seductively enslave our population. More often than solving our problems, it adds to them.”