Right Wing Leftovers – 2/28/12
- Republican Senator Olympia Snowe has announced that she will not be seeking re-election.
- Rick Santorum now regrets saying that John F. Kennedy’s speech about the separation of church and state made him want to “throw up.”
- Dinosaurs were totally mentioned in the Bible.
- Bryan Fischer is happy to welcome Andy McCarthy to the “no Muslim immigration” club.
- Rick Joyner says that “as a longtime, faithful Republican, I have never been more ashamed of my party than I have watching the nominating process this year.”
- Finally, based on this report, it doesn’t appear as if United In Purpose’s effort to register millions of new Christian voters has gotten off to a very good start.