Right Wing Leftovers – 2/26/13
- As we have said before, we cannot understand how Samuel Rodriguez maintains his reputation as some sort of “moderate” when he constantly associates himself with the most extreme elements of the Religious Right.
- Matt Barber says that by failing to defend DOMA, the Obama administration is essentially trying to criminalize Christianity.
- Once again, Glenn Beck hauls out his chalkboard to demonstrate that most Americans are just like him and Ted Cruz.
- S.E Cupp has withdrawn from CPAC in protest of the ban on GOProud.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer channels David Barton in claiming that Jesus was a capitalist because apparently parables about Heaven are also literal lessons about economics.