Right Wing Leftovers – 2/25/13
- CBN’s David Brody reports that the American Renewal Project is organizing another string of pastor’s briefings for key states ahead of the 2014 elections.
- If Matt Barber’s children turn out to be gay, they should probably not expect much support from their father.
- Over the weekend, Tony Perkins received the “2012 Richard Land Distinguished Service Award.” It was bestowed upon him by Richard Land himself.
- Of course the Oak Initiative is now promoting John Guandolo’s baseless allegations against John Brennan.
- Headline of the day from Diana West: “It’s Time to See Joe McCarthy For the Hero He Was.”
- Finally, Glenn Beck is desperately trying to get back on TV, presumably so more people can hear about how he is utterly embarrassed by America.