Right Wing Leftovers – 2/19/14
- “Dr. Chaps” Gordon Klingenschmitt seems to think that his long history of anti-gay activism should not be an issue in his campaign for office in Colorado: “It’s not part of my campaign message. Running for state office, I need to focus on matters involving the law, not those involving my religion.”
- Mike Huckabee will be heading to Iowa in April to keynote an event for the Iowa Faith & Freedom Coalition.
- Lila Rose is a “pro-life prodigy“?
- Louie Gohmert is launching a new political action committee aimed at defending “House conservatives from 2014 attacks from mainstream Republican PACs.”
- Will this article finally put an end to the bogus right-wing claim that proposed IRS regulations are aimed at shutting down conservative 501c4 groups? Probably not.