Right Wing Leftovers – 2/19/13
- Richard Viguerie is offering $10,000 to anyone who can come up with a workable plan for the Right to take control of the Republican Party.
- She may have been dumped by Fox News, but apparently CPAC thinks Sarah Palin is still a draw.
- Mississippi has finally gotten around to ratifying the 13th Amendment outlawing slavery just 148 years after it became law.
- For a mere $1250, you can get VIP tickets to Glenn Beck’s revolutionary 4th of July production of “The Man In The Moon.”
- Matt Barber says “the Obama administration is moronic” but insists that “this is not an insult.”
- Robert Knight says public schools teach students “just enough English and math to pass standardized tests, while force-feeding them a secular, progressive mindset that views American capitalism as a world problem and more government as the solution.”
- Finally, yet another historian demonstrates that David Barton work is riddled with misrepresentations.