Right Wing Leftovers – 2/11/13
- Pope Benedict XVI abruptly announced that he will resign at the end of the month, so we can probably expect to see a lot of Bill Donohue on the television in the coming weeks.
- We are pretty sure that if something like this happened to someone who spoke out against gay marriage, the Religious Right would fly into a rage.
- AFA’s OneNewsNow will soon become Instant Analysis.
- Matt Barber continues his crusade against the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- It turns out that there are several good reasons to impeach President Obama.
- Finally, Apostle/city council member Kimberly Daniels prays for President Obama: “Lord, expose the work of every witch, sorcerer, spiritualist or person from the dark side operating through his cabinet members or through anyone else closely associated with him. We block the power of the influence of the Yorùbá religion and all other groups of black people who worship their ancestors, in Jesus’ name. We put barriers around the United States that will bind and block the witchcraft coming from Kenya to influence our president in Jesus’ name. Let the power of every dedication of his past be broken, in Jesus’ name.”