Right Wing Leftovers – 2/10/14
- Glenn Beck didn’t actually see the opening ceremony at the Olympics, but he still didn’t like it.
- While many of his allies on the Right have begun to praise Vladimir Putin, Cliff Kincaid is refusing to buy into it.
- Those participating in the American Heritage Girls, the right-wing version of the Girl Scouts, will soon be able to earn a “Respect Life Patch that reinforces the organization’s commitment to honoring life from conception to natural death.”
- NOM approves of Dumb Starbucks.
- The Right’s continued attempt to paint proposed restrictions on 501Cc4 organizations as an attack on conservative groups is truly mind-boggling.
- Finally, this forthcoming Christian movie in which an college freshman teaches his atheist philosophy professor that “God’s Not Dead” looks to be just as good as one would expect from a movie with such a plot.