Right Wing Leftovers – 1/28/14
- Robert Knight says the message of President Obama State of the Union Address tonight will be “I am now in charge of everything.”
- We haven’t heard much about the “North American Union” in recent years, but rest assured that WND is still covering it.
- We are not sure what this has to do with Dinesh D’Souza, but apparently Gary Bauer thinks they are related: “How is it that the Obama Administration did not act when Major Nidal Hasan was engaged in activities that should have set off alarm bells, but somehow it is routinely uncovering the officer who drank too much in Moscow, who used fake poker chips in Iowa or the top general who had an affair?”
- Gary Cass attacks Greg Abbot for failing to prevent Marlise Munoz from being taken off of life support: “Contact Attorney General Abbot, who is both pro-life and disabled, and running for governor. Demand to know why did he not defend Texas law and the life of another Texan who was potentially disabled?”
- The Pacific Justice Institute really hates gender neutral bathrooms.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer scientifically proves that the earth is less than ten thousand years old.