Right Wing Leftovers – 1/27/14
- It seems that Greta Van Susteren just realized that Erick Erickson “is a real jerk and is really lousy at being a spokesperson for his views.”
- Shortly after returning to Congress from his stint in rehab following a drug bust, Rep. Trey Radel (R-Fla.) has resigned from Congress.
- Speaking of resignations, RNC member Dave Agema is refusing to do so over his history of bigoted statements.
- Former Republican Sen. John Warner endorsed his Democratic successor, Mark Warner, over his Republican challenger Ed Gillespie.
- Matt Barber says “it’s time for the left to begin honoring the true beliefs, work, life and legacy of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.” We think it’s time for Barber to start honoring the true beliefs of Jerry Falwell given that Falwell is the foundation of Barber’s current career.