Right Wing Leftovers – 12/6/13
- Rick Santorum is the gift that keeps on giving, as he’s now comparing the fight against Obamacare to Nelson Mandela’s fight against apartheid.
- Is Sarah Palin really penning Christmas messages for the radicals over at The Oak Initiative?
- Peter LaBarbera is upset “to see House Speaker Boehner and other prominent Republicans backing openly homosexual candidates because these candidates are not going to serve the interest of the Republican Party if the party still claims to be pro-family.”
- Robert Knight says Republicans have to learn to fight back in the “war on women”: “They’ve got to learn how to talk about these issues – and also not to be defensive about them, but to put their questioners on the defensive.”
- Finally, groups of pastors organized by David Lane will be meeting with Mike Huckabee in an effort to convince him to run for president.