Right Wing Leftovers – 12/3/12
- J.C. Watts says he is being “encouraged” by supporters to run for chairman of the RNC because it would supposedly help the party reach out to minority voters. Just like it did when Michael Steele was chairman, right?
- Ken Hutcherson goes after Focus on the Family for going soft on the culture wars.
- Matt Barber is now calling laws prohibiting the use of “ex-gay” reparative therapy on minors “Jerry Sandusky Laws.”
- Gordon Klingenschmitt is suing Mikey Weinstein.
- Prosecutors have reportedly offered a plea bargain to Floyd Corkins, the man accused of shooting an employee at the Family Research Council headquarter.
- Gary Bauer says that it is not social issues that are costing the Republicans elections: “The fact is that Republicans have been pummeled in two straight presidential elections, and both those elections were decided on economic issues. In fact, every time in the last 20 years cutting Social Security and Medicare were major issues, the GOP has lost.”
- Finally, Liberty Counsel’s Shawn Akers is worried about increasing blasphemy in America because “that there is going to come a time when God is going to get fed up with all of this, and Christians’ indifference to these incidents.”