Right Wing Leftovers – 1/21/14
- The Washington Post reports that “former Virginia governor Robert F. McDonnell and his wife, Maureen, were charged Tuesday with illegally accepting gifts, luxury vacations and large loans from a wealthy Richmond-area businessman who sought special treatment from state government.”
- The Pacific Justice Institute continues its crusade against a transgender student at a Colorado school.
- Sen. David Vitter has announced that he is running for governor of Louisiana. FRC’s Tony Perkins has contemplated his own run for Congress, so perhaps he’ll make a run for Vitter’s now open seat.
- David Lane’s American Renewal Project is praising RNC Chairman Reince Priebus for supporting the March for Life.
- Finally, Herman Cain is mad: “So how do Democrats celebrate Martin Luther King Day this year? By attacking black people!”