Right Wing Leftovers – 1/17/14
- Tom DeLay says “it’s just unbelievable and scary who this president thinks he is and the tyranny that he is beginning to inflict on the American people.”
- FRC prays for the passage of the State Marriage Protection Act “and that lawlessness will be restrained.”
- Focus on the Family’s Jim Daly predicts that votes in Colorado will eventually repeal the legalization of marijuana.
- Scott Lively declares that Martha Coakley “is complicit in the murders of these helpless children and unfit for public office. I pray for her to repent from the evil of abortion advocacy and to use the power of her office to oppose and not facilitate the continuing abortion holocaust in this state.”
- Ken Blackwell believes that the Obama administration will go down as “the most anti-Christian, anti-Israel administration in United States history” because Obama is “quenching America’s sacred fire.”
- Finally, Glenn Beck and David Barton handicap the possible GOP presidential nominees, with Beck declaring that he’ll give up on politics if Mike Huckabee wins because Huckabee “is a giant progressive.”