Right Wing Leftovers – 11/7/12
- Joseph Farah says President Obama’s re-election is “God’s judgment on a people who have turned away from Him and His ways and from everything for which our founders sacrificed their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor.”
- Mike Huckabee says that the election results “only remind me that our country has slipped into a deeper state of dependence on government than I wanted to believe.”
- And Gary Bauer declares that “hope and change gave way to fear and smear.”
- Nobody is actually blaming Bill Keller for Romney’s loss because he is a nobody who wields no influence.
- Allen West is demanding a recount in the election that appears to have cost him his seat in Congress.
- Roy Moore, the “Ten Commandments Judge,” was re-elected to a seat on the Alabama Supreme Court after having been removed from that very position in 2003.
- It is amazing to see Newt Gingrich returning to his “reasonable and rational” commentator persona now that the election is over.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer knows how to get the GOP back on track: Rick Perry 2016.