Right Wing Leftovers – 1/13/12
- It seems that even the Religious Right leaders attending the “stop Romney” confab in Texas this weekend don’t have much hope that they’ll be able to unify behind an alternate candidate.
- On a related note, Religious Right attorney James Bopp is voicing radio ads supporting Romney that are running in South Carolina.
- Can someone explain this quote from Ralph Reed: “Unlike 2008, voters who care about values are overwhelmingly concerned about the economy and jobs. That issue mix is in Romney’s wheelhouse.” Is Reed really suggesting that “values voters” weren’t concerned about the economy in 2008?
- Concerned Women for America wants Tim Tebow to join them for the March For Life.
- Finally, the American Family Association is claiming its boycott against the Home Depot is succeeding.