Right Wing Leftovers – 11/2/12
- Ralph Reed declares that that the entire presidential race “can now be boiled down to two key counties” in Ohio.
- William Owens is outraged by an ad urging African Americans to vote in favor of marriage equality in Maryland.
- The Family Research Council is out with a new ad urging people to vote against President Obama … because of Dan Savage?
- Glenn Beck says media outlets are sitting on incriminating emails regarding the Libya attack in order to protect President Obama and that if they aren’t released, he will “expose them.”
- Finally, Penny Nance of Concerned Women for America says that a woman who become pregnant via rape should not be allowed to get an abortion because “aborting her baby, which was the result of a crime, actually adds to the emotional and physical harm to the mother.”