- Once again, David Barton insists that the Constitution is
filled with quotes out of the Bible.
- The World Congress of Families is not happy about having its meeting kicked out of the Dirksen Senate
Office Building last week.
- Quote of the day from Sen. Ted
Cruz: “God bless James O’Keefe.”
- Will Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell become the president of his alma
mater, Pat Robertson’s Regent University, upon leaving office?
- Finally, good luck trying to understand
“Coach” Dave Daubenmire’s position on bullying in his latest
video, which seems to be that bullying of adults doesn’t exist, especially in football … which it, itself, a form of organized
bullying, which is why anti-bullying advocates are trying to eliminate it.