Right Wing Leftovers – 11/15/13
- Bishop Thomas John Paprocki will perform a “supplication and exorcism” next Wednesday to “counteract Gov. Pat Quinn’s enactment that day of same-sex marriage in Illinois.”
- The American Family Association has released its annual Naughty or Nice List.
- Accuracy in Media has joined the “Reclaim America Now Coalition” rally next week.
- Richard Land says that it is “an unbiblical position” to believe that a pastor who killed himself is in Hell.
- Finally, disgraced Religious Right leader Doug Phillips has issued a statement admitting that there was an “inappropriate physical component” to his relationship with an unmarried woman that led to his resignation.