Right Wing Leftovers – 1/10/13
- The Family Research Council says Pastor Louie Guglio’s decision to withdraw from President Obama’s inauguration is “another example of intolerance from the Obama administration toward those who hold to biblical views on sexuality” while Al Mohler calls it “moral McCarthyism.”
- TVC’s Andrea Lafferty says Chuck Hagel was right to oppose James Hormel’s nomination back in 1998 because she “went to the Hormel library in San Francisco and spent three days there bringing forth all of this filth and disgusting stuff that was in this man’s library.”
- The level of Glenn Beck’s delusion is pretty remarkable as he is now vowing to completely overhaul the world of advertising … because apparently all the companies that have spent billions of dollars on it over the last fifty years simply have no idea what they are doing.
- FRC prays that God will “intervene now to prevent the destruction of marriage in our nation and with it, our nation’s future” by swaying the Supreme Court justices.
- Why is Rep. Michele Bachmann refusing to pay those who worked on her presidential campaign?