Right Wing Leftovers – 10/5/12
- Mitt Romney is now totally disavowing his infamous “47% ” remarks.
- That must disappoint Bryan Fischer, who thinks the statement right-on and says that liberals “cannot be collaborated with, they can only be defeated. “
- Jerome Corsi is now claiming that President Obama’s marriage to Michelle was arranged and orchestrated by Jesse Jackson.
- OneMillionMoms is proclaiming victory over JC Penney.
- Read this and keep in mind that Antonin Scalia is almost universally cited by all Republican candidates when they talk about the kind of justices they want to see on the Supreme Court.
- Finally, Arkansas state Rep. Jon Hubbard explains that slavery was a good thing for black people because that were “rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth.”