Right Wing Leftovers – 10/31/13
- Liberty Counsel has “distributed over 4,500 copies of ‘Silence is Not an Option’ to pastors throughout Virginia.”
- The Christian Medical and Dental Associations supports efforts to repeal “exemptions to child abuse and neglect laws, which currently do not place parents at fault if they refuse medical treatment for a child because of religious beliefs.”
- Erik Rush finds the “perennial liberal claim of loving America akin to that of the domestic abuser who claims to love his wife, but beats the crap out of her on a daily basis.”
- TVC opposes ENDA because “transgender people are ‘psychologically unhealthy individuals’ who shouldn’t be ‘forced on children and parents’ in schools around the country.”
- Finally, what kind of religious zealot smashes the icons of different faiths?