Right Wing Leftovers – 10/30/12
- James Dobson has endorsed Roy Moore with “enthusiasm and confidence.”
- Mat Staver vows to continue to fight for the Oklahoma personhood amendment.
- Anti-Mormon activist Tricia Erickson refused to vote for Mitt Romney by “writing in the name of God, because I cannot be right with Him and support either candidate.”
- Gary Bauer has the vapors again.
- Pat Mahoney and Troy Newman are heading to Ohio to make a “last-minute push for God to remove the most pro-abortion President in America’s history.”
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says “you can read the Constitution from front to back, back to front, upside down, from right to left and hanging from a chandelier and you will find no mention whatsoever of any right to engage in sodomy.”