Right Wing Leftovers – 10/26/12
- John McCain says Colin Powell’s endorsement of President Obama will turn off voters because Powell “got us into Iraq.” Yes, he really said that.
- Newt Gingrich’s SuperPAC wants you to be very scared.
- Cindy Jacobs is calling on her prayer warriors to pray against Hurricane Sandy and “rebuke this storm in Jesus’ name. The authority of the believer is powerful enough to shift weather patterns!”
- Jim Garlow’s continued use of his wife’s cancer as a metaphor really is rather tasteless: “My wife has advanced cancer and I am fighting for her life, but my nation also has advanced cancer and we are fighting for its life. My wife has had aggressive treatments to save her life. We need some radical surgery, radiation, chemo and alternative treatments to save our nation.”
- Finally, James Dobson agrees with John Hagee when he says that “the upcoming presidential election will be one of the most significant events in American history…. They [U.S. citizens] know something is seriously wrong but can’t quite define it. The truth is America has been intentionally deceived and is racing toward economic and political destruction. If we don’t change paths now, the America we know and love will be lost forever.”