Right Wing Leftovers – 10/24/13
- Gary Bauer says that “if Barack Obama were serious about bi-partisan cooperation, which he isn’t, he would start by publicly condemning Alan Grayson.”
- Mike Huckabee has endorsed Senator Mike Enzi for reelection over challenger Liz Cheney because Cheney is not anti-gay enough.
- Mark Krikorian warns that if immigration reform succeeds, “there will be no public space, no opportunity as a national movement for traditionalist small-government conservatism. It’s simply finished.”
- It looks like the Tea Party is giving up on repealing Obamacare.
- Finally, FRC continues to pray against marriage equality: “May God help the pastors and churches in New Jersey, Hawaii, Illinois and New Mexico, to stand and do what only they can to withstand and stop the evil of ‘legalized’ same-sex marriage. May God give them eyes to see that there can be no religious freedom in a society where homosexual license is honored above God and religious liberty. May they be given wisdom and strength to prevail over everything that God calls abomination, promising to destroy those who embrace it (Lev 18:22; 20:13; Eze 3:17-21; Mt 19:4-6; Gal 5:1; Eph 5:31-31).”