Right Wing Leftovers – 10/23/13
- Al Mohler told a Mormon audience that “I do not believe that we are going to heaven together, but I do believe we may go to jail together.”
- The ACLJ now says the IRS scandal was the result of “some very ugly, very targeted statements by the president of the United States” in conjunction with a “climate of hostility” created by congressional Democrats and the media.
- If you are an anti-gay Christian, the Liberty Counsel wants you to know that they are “standing for your liberty.”
- Comedy, Concerned Women For America style.
- Finally, the folks at AFA are none-too-pleased with remarks made by Russell Moore, president of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission and Bryan Fischer uses it as an opportunity to vent: “The Human Rights Campaign (HRC), the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) are in fact part of an evil conspiracy to celebrate behavior that according to Romans 1 is ‘contrary to nature,’ consists of ‘shameless acts’ and causes participants to ‘receiv(e)…in themselves the due penalty for their error.'”