Right Wing Lefovers – 3/21/12
- Mitt Romney won the Illinois primary and picked up the endorsement of Jeb Bush.
- Newt Gingrich, who came in last in the primary, says Rick Santorum’s second place finish proves that Santorum can’t win. Huh?
- Gary Bauer is quite “pleased to report” that he’s been included on GLAAD’s “black list.”
- Jesus would have had coffee with Lisbeth Salander.
- Apparently, if people just knew that Danny Glover was an “insane lefty … they wouldn’t go see his movies.”
- Finally, Harry Jackson explains that marriage equality is not a civil right because “the homosexual lobby would have difficulty coming up with numbers to match the estimated eight million blacks who suffered through the Middle Passage (more than one million of whom are believed to have perished at sea) or the millions born into bondage in the centuries that followed.”