Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Zero Curse
- While President Donald Trump has spent years threatening to imprison his political enemies, sycophantic Trump-supporter pastor Robert Jeffress now thinks it’s “very unwise” for anyone to make such threats toward Trump: “We live in a country where you just don’t attack your political enemies and try to incarcerate them.”
- Peter LaBarbera is outraged about a HBO documentary about transgender children: “It’s typical of the appalling state to which America has fallen, in which deviance is glorified, even applied to children being guided into it, and they’re also being guided into deviance the medical community.”
- Perry Stone wonders if Joe Biden will be stricken by the “zero curse,” which supposedly strikes presidents elected in any year ending in zero.
- DeAnna Lorraine is getting increasingly frustrated that she can’t manage to convince her family that COVID-19 is a hoax.
- Finally, Brenden Dilley explains that he refuses to wear a mask to prevent the spread of COVID because he’s actually hoping to give the virus to “your fat, disgusting, fucking gross liberal mother.”