Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Women In Hollywood Share Some Of The Blame
- Susan Lapin, wife of Rabbi Daniel Lapin, is not particularly sympathetic to women who have been sexually harassed and abused in Hollywood: “In the real world, you don’t get to walk around barely dressed while demanding that it is men’s problem if they get aroused. You don’t get to report a colleague to HR for mentioning that he likes your haircut and then call sexism when the men in the office prefer working with other men on projects. You don’t get to treat immature, immoral and boorish behavior as headline news. The actresses grabbing attention now may indeed be victims of something but perhaps many of them are 4th degree victims, complicit in their victimhood. Maybe, they actually do share some of the blame.”
- Right-wing activist Laurie Cardoza-Moore is considering running for the congressional seat being vacated by Rep. Marsha Blackburn.
- David Barton says that “if you try to study history and don’t look for what God’s up to in it, you will never understand what history is about and you won’t understand why you were put here on Earth.”
- Apparently, Dave Daubenmire thinks that a video of him screaming will be a good recruiting tool.
- Finally, the NRA continues its descent into unhinged paranoia and insanity.