Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Why God Allowed Trump To Be Elected
- Sen. Al Franken announced his resignation today, amid multiple reports of inappropriate sexual conduct.
- Janet Porter continues to defend Roy Moore: “If pro-abortion Democrats and the lynch mob media can determine the outcome of this election, then pro-life judges will be blocked and free elections will become a thing of the past.”
- Cliff Kincaid offers up a warning: “The fate of an elected president hangs in the balance. From the FBI point of view, a corrupt agency and corrupt agents are at risk of being exposed and punished. What I fear is that the same Russian operatives who wrote the ‘Trump Dossier’ are pulling the strings in the FBI itself. Hence, Russia-gate is a diversion from corruption and moles within the FBI.”
- Jerry Newcomb has found a new reason to oppose abortion: “We’ve had about 60 million abortions in America since the Supreme Court legalized abortion on demand in 1973. That would mean tens of millions of would-be grandparents were deprived of their grandchildren—at least those.”
- Finally, Jan Markell says that President Trump’s decision to move the U.S. embassy in Israel to Jerusalem “may be the very reason that God allowed him to be elected.”