Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Why Ginsburg Is on the Supreme Court
- Lance Wallnau is currently in Taiwan, where he says he is participating in meetings “with Ambassador Brownback on persecution of religion in the region.”
- Glenn Beck is defending Tucker Carlson by ranting about Venezuela.
- Liz Crokin says that Ruth Bader Ginsburg was “promoted to her position of power [on the Supreme Court] to legalize sex with children.”
- Rick Wiles declares that “Judaism is anti-Christ.”
- E.W. Jackson announced that right-wing commentator Trevor Loudon has been named a senior adviser to Jackson’s S.T.A.N.D. organization.
- Finally, Mike Cernovich claims that he “could peel off enough votes from Trump to cost him 2020” and threatens to do so if Trump “doesn’t do his executive order on free speech” and “also order Treasury to issue regulations prohibiting discriminating in conservatives in banking.”