Right Wing Bonus Tracks: ‘When They Pull The Trigger On Me’
- Mat Staver says that Kim Davis will probably move into “some form of ministry” after being voted out of office.
- PayPal quietly cancelled the accounts used by Gavin McInnes and his Proud Boys hate group.
- Rick Wiles wonders if Sean Hannity is signaling that he is part of the CIA or whether he is warning that he’ll soon be forced off the air by the CIA.
- Keith Ellison has stepped down from his position with the DNC after being elected attorney general in Minnesota and, for some reason, Laura Loomer is taking credit.
- Finally, a reminder that Dave Daubenmire is a reasonable and rational person: “I hope they shoot me outside of an abortion clinic … When they pull that trigger on me, I want my blood to spill of the abortion clinic.”