Right Wing Bonus Tracks: We’re Gonna Need More Prisons
- Laura Loomer appeared on a VDARE podcast, where she complained that “despite having international fame, I’m a lonely person” as a result of having been booted from just about every social media platform: “They try to make you a non-person so that people just forget about you.”
- Heidi St. John is not a fan of the “Branch Covidians,” by which she means people who have diligently tried to follow recommended protocols for preventing the spread of COVID-19: “The second coming of Christ took the form of Anthony Fauci to these people.”
- Mario Murillo urges Christians to “pray for Ted Cruz to realize the wrong motivation behind his actions” of calling the Capitol insurrection “a violent terrorist attack.”
- Self-proclaimed “prophet” Manuel Johnson claims that he heard a thundering message from God: “Biden, the blood is on your hands.” He doesn’t know what it means, but he knows that “God is holding this administration accountable.”
- Finally, Mike Lindell crows that he has never been more confident about his plan to overturn the 2020 election: “We have enough evidence to put everyone in prison for life, 300 and some million people.” Is he planning to imprison basically the entire U.S. population?